Whether you like it or not, questions about Nursing Research: Research Instruments will pop-up in your board examinations. It’s a must and its a trend. Part 6 this 11-item practice exam will help you assess your knowledge about the concept.
Topics or concepts included in this exam are:Nursing Research
- Polit H, Beck C T. Nursing research. 8th ed. New Delhi: Williams and Wilkins; 2008.
- Burns N, Grove S K. Understanding nursing research. 4th ed. New Delhi: Elsevier; 2007.
- Park JE, Park K. Text Book of Preventive and Social Medicine. 19th Edition. Jabalpur: M.S. Banarsidas Bhanot; 2007.
- Questions from entrance examinations relevant to nursing conducted in India. (NIMHANS/AIIMS/Manipal/Kerala/All India etc..)
- Cohen J. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. Erlbaum, Hillsdale, NJ; 1988.
- Read each question carefully and choose the best answer.
- You are given one minute per question. Spend your time wisely!
The Nursing Research Exam: Research Instruments includes 11 multiple choice questions in 1 sections.